I've changed the name of the link to our photos to "Our Photo Gallery". This will allow you to see albums from past and present. You will be able to see all of Max's latest photos out there. It will be easy to see when new albums are posted based on the date and the name I give them. There are a few new pics in the Max - Week 1 album that is posted out there. I've also typed some navigation instructions for that site...but it's pretty easy to figure out.
Below is Max in the "activity gym"...yeah, he looks real active doesn't he? He slept from the first minute I put him in there. He also likes to rest on his hand sometimes when he is sitting up and wants to sleep...pretty smart.


7 comments:
he is so cute. i love that he is resting on his hand like that. he looks so grown up.
About the formula thing... Was is "taking" it that he didn't like, or did it seem to upset him stomach?? ...and what kind of formula are you using?? With Ethan, I nursed only for the first 4 weeks, then at 4 weeks I started supplementing a couple feedings with formula (Simalac Advance w/ Iron) and he immediately started sleeping through the night...(literally 8-9 hours)...and it just got progressively better...By 3 months, he was sleeping 10-12 hours per night and now at age 2, he still does... We were very lucky with that, so I am sure that baby "girl" isn't going to be so nice to us when she finally gets here.
He is so cute you guys...I love the hand thing when he sleeps...it is so much fun to see the little things that they do as they grow day by day... Ethan had that exact floor gym that Max has and he loved it.... Thinking of you as you continue to adjust...and I am thinking of Tina...It is so hard to care of a newborn when you are in a lot of physical pain...I had quite of bit of that with some complicated c-section issues... I know you are taking great care of her Michael...her and Max are very lucky to have you.
Hey Michael, glad you have this blog, sorry to hear things are rougher than just having a new born home - it will get better! As for the formula thing - might want to try Neutramagine formula (costs a small fortunre for a small can), if you have to continue using it - that is what several relatives and friends have used for collic babies! He's SO cute, keep up the good work.
We used the Simalac w/ Iron. I think it was just the sudden change from breast milk to formula at only 1 week old. Plus he had about a gallon of it as it comes out a little quicker from the bottle than mommy. We think it will get better when he is a bit older hopefully.
Congrats Tina & Micheal! He is adorable!
Best wishes,
Jessica Levins
Hope Tina is doing better from the surgery and couldn't be happier for you guys. Good looking family you got going and couldn't agree with you more about Dad's day. Becker
Congratulations on baby Max! He is adorable. Hopefully you guys will get in a groove now that Tina is feeling better. Call us if you need anything, questions, etc. We know exactly what you are going through :) Tiring, but so much fun!
Erin Becker
Post a Comment