Max is listening to his daddy already. I told him he needs to sleep at night and play in the day. And so last night he only had to wake us up a couple times. It's amazing what 2 or 3 hours of undisturbed sleep can do for you! so much better than waking up every 30 mins!
I want to say a very heartfelt Happy Father's day to any dads reading this. I never understood the importance of this day (or Mother's Day), but gosh I hope I feel this blessed and grateful every year at this time. You just don't get it until you are a parent of your own.
Also, please keep Tina in your prayers. She is working so hard to take care of Max each day and night while she is still in a lot of serious pain. She is using the maximum amount of pain meds prescribed, but her bottom just isn't healing as quickly as I am sure she had hoped.
Michael
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
happy father's day, michael! wtg, max for sleeping so well last night! tina, i hope you heal up quickly. i'm sure you'll be feeling much better in another week or so. i am always thinking of you right now and hoping that things are going well. i loved all the pictures that michael put out yesterday. max is just such a cutie.
Congratulations Tina and Michael! How exciting that Max is finally here. I can't wait to meet him. Let us know when you are up for a visit.
Take care,
Chris and Brendan
Post a Comment