Friday, June 16, 2006

Presenting the man of the hour...little Max Bontrager

Here are a few of the first pics of Max. You can see some more pictures online at kodakgallery.com. I've added a link called "Max's photos" on the sidebar of this page that should take you right there. If this works I will create more links as I post more pictures.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How precious!!!! Now the fun begins. :) Can't wait to see him in person. Great job Tina (and Micheal)!
Congratulations,
Rich & Nene

Anonymous said...

HE'S SO CUTE!! Mom and I went to the gallery thing and looked at all the pictures...how adorable! We can't tell who he really looks like...all we know is that he's cute and healthy. I'm so excited for you two. Good luck!
Congratulations!
Love, Brigette

Crystal said...

what a beautiful baby! he is adorable. i love his little nose.