Max is two weeks old!! He had his two week doctor appointment and he is at 7 lbs 15 oz so he has definitely put on some weight and is a growing boy. We are so blessed to have him. He is such a sweet little boy. He is still confused by his nights and days but we are hoping that he figures that out pretty soon. We posted some more pictures so take a look at our gallery.
Please continue to keep me in your prayers as I am still recovering from surgery. My body is still trying to reject the stitches and one of them has come loose which is extremely painful and means recovery will be longer. I am hopeful that if I can keep the remaining stitches intact for the next couple of weeks I'll be out of the woods.
Sunday, July 02, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Max is adorable!! But I'm a little worried that he isn't getting enough attention. :):)
Tina, we will continue to keep you, Max and Michael in our prayers. Thanks for the update.
Love,
Judy
I love the pictures of Max and all his expressions! Can't wait to meet him and get to hold him.
Tina, sorry about the difficulty with your stitches. You, Michael and Max will continue to be in our prayers.
Max will get his days and nights straightened out. I remember though, that it seemed like forever till my kids got it figured out! (By the way, some of us adults are a little confused right now too -- it's still daylight when it's time for bed!)
We appreciate the updates and are so glad you have this blog.
Love,
Barb
Michael, Tina and Max,
We just got back from our Alaska vacation and caught up on your blog. Sorry to hear Tina is having a problem. We are praying for you all. Oh! by the way, Max is pretty cute, but what else did we expect.
Love, Grangpa and Grandma
Post a Comment