Weekend fun
We were having so much fun this weekend that we forgot to take pictures or I would have posted some. Michael and I had the best weekend with Max and feel so blessed to have such a happy, healthy little boy. He is being super cute right now….he must know his b-day is coming up and wants us to think he’s an extra good boy.
He loves saying ‘Big One’ while holding his hands very wide and stretching so far that it looks like he is having a seizure. He likes to refer to trucks and mom’s belly as big ones
Swimming – We went to our pool this weekend and Max loved being in the big pool. He kept telling daddy to let go and he could do it himself. He cannot.
Picking out his own clothes (his outfit today was just awful. Camo shorts, and a teal beach shirt, but he was happy) I still can't believe I let him out of the house.
Max’s friend Charlie from next door came over to play the other day and Max was playing with a ball. Charlie asked me very politely if he could please have the ball under my shirt to play with. It was really the funniest thing. I’m quite huge and only a couple of shirts fit right now!

1 comment:
Tina, I think the stories about Max are all too cute. Your wonderful MIL showed me some cute pictures of Max today and one of you and your belly. Do you think you will deliver early? If you have a C-Section, they'd probably scehdule that for before then end of Junde. Keep us posted!!
Post a Comment