Well we are not so patiently waiting for baby girl’s arrival. Technically my due date is two weeks from today but at my last doctor’s appointment on Thursday, I was 4 cm dilated and 85% effaced. My doctor said he thought I would go into labor that night. That was 5 nights ago. So now I don’t think I am going to go into labor anytime soon. If it doesn’t happen this week, I’m likely going to be induced next week. We don’t want baby girl to get too big, so I’d have to have a c-section. We'll keep you posted.
Tuesday, June 24, 2008
Waiting
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment