Sunday, June 08, 2008

Learning so much stuff!

Max is growing up so quickly now. He is basically putting together full sentences now...if he wants to. I think he is smarter than he lets on, but it is nice to understand most of what he says now and vice versa.

He has been riding his tricycle by himself for a few weeks now. I took this video a couple weeks ago. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-6718731920844878706&hl=en



He also likes running as fast as he can down our hill in the front lawn. Only actually makes it to the bottom without falling about half the time. He was so sweaty and stinky after this evening. I guess that is to be expected with little boys. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2082213507018252444&q=source:015443734983440915292&hl=en
Not much else going on right now...just enjoying the warm weather with Max outside. We have finished pretty much all of our master bathroom remodel project. I'll post some pics shortly, but it turned out pretty nice. I guess the other excitement this weekend was the small flood in our basement. Apparently water came in thru our window well somehow. Anyway it was pretty damp on the carpet, but nothing else really got damaged. I filled up my shop vac 3 times with water and it will probably still take a few more days to dry out completely. Not fun, but hopefully we can identify the problem before it rains this hard and long again.

No comments: