So he has learned how to really throw tantrums (see below when we tell him to stay out of that cabinet with the stereo), but also how to really show love and affection with nice hugs and kisses. He can be the sweetest little boy in the world, but also quite the little devil. But mostly he makes us laugh. In the times that he really tries my patience I like to just think that he is a character building project sent from God targeted direcly for me. Character building is tough I have decided.
He is starting to say new words. I would guess that he has "said" close to 40 words, probably only uses about 20 regularly, and probably only about 10 understandable ones if you aren't Mommy or Daddy. So a little behind, but he is improving everyday.
He is starting to actually get a little picky with his food we think. He still eats pretty good, but he will ask for seconds of stuff he really likes before finishing other things he may not like as well. He never used to do that.
The one thing about him that really surprises me is how much he tries to imitate us. He is really interested in what we do and wants to help and usually understands what needs to be done. However he can't always physically do it. Examples are putting toys or other household things that come in boxes and need to be put together. Tonight we were holding our new cabinet hardware up to the doors to look at it and of course he started doing it too. If we lean against the walls he will too.
He also really likes to hide things and ask us "go?" as in "where did it go". "I don't know Max, I can't see the pile of the marbles spilling out from under your legs...where did they go?"
However, his still loves throwing, running, jumping, and especially climbing. He has so much energy it is almost ridiculus. We are still so exhausted by 8pm after we have him in bed. I don't know how we will manage another one!!
Again, don't forget to check the new pics in the photo gallery.
Peace Out!

No comments:
Post a Comment