Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Eat
When I took Max to the doctor last week b/c of his ear he had lost almost a half pound in less than a month. He is definitely starting to stretch out and lose his baby chubbiness. So Michael and I were a little concerned at his weight loss, but I don’t think we have anything to worry about. Last night dinner lasted almost 2 hours. We had a frozen pizza (I know, very gourmet, but it’s hard getting home from work and making a home cooked meal. I usually do a couple of times a week). Anyway we gave Max some pizza, green beans and grapes. He ate it all and kept asking for more pizza, then more tangerines, then more bananas, then more graham crackers. He couldn’t get enough. He just kept eating and eating. Finally at 7:00 we told him he was done. We wouldn’t let him eat so much but he’s so small we don’t think that gaining too much weight is a problem. Today when we were driving to daycare I asked him what he was going to do today at school. He replied ‘Eat’ like I was a complete idiot for asking the question. When we got to daycare he looked for his favorite teacher Laurie, she wasn’t in her office, so we found her down the hall and he wanted to go say hi. His teacher peeked her head out the door and asked if Max wanted breakfast. Laurie said “it’s pancakes today!’ he took off running to the classroom and started crying b/c I couldn’t get his coat off fast enough. The kid loves pancakes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
WOW!!! Way to go Max :) Maybe he is trying to grow big and strong so he can help when the baby comes
~Marie
Post a Comment