Tina promised pictures from this past weekend...I guess she lied. Actually it wasn't her fault. She felt a little sick most of the weekend and my parents were in town to give us a chance to go out to eat and catch a movie for an early wedding anniversary celebration. Dad also helped put up new light fixtures in the kitchen and also put the cabinet hardware on. So it was sort of a busy weekend and the camera never got used. Anyway we were just plain busy. But in consolation I took this just now...
We are looking forward to the kitchen being almost complete. We just have to figure out what kind of tile (size, color, pattern, etc) to put on the wall between the base and wall cabinets. Suggestions anyone? Here is the kitchen so far.
Once that is done, I get to start tearing down more wallpaper in our mudroom and laundry rooms. Yeah!

No comments:
Post a Comment