Thursday, January 03, 2008

Happy New Year

Well it has literally been months since I last made a post. I suppose I don't have a good excuse, except that Tina has been putting me to work a lot of evenings and weekends on the house. And apparently she has become exempt from all projects since her pregnacy begin. Hmmm...the timing seems suspicious. :)

Anyway 2007 was a great year and we are excited to bring in 2008 with hopefully a very healthy little girl in July. No, we don't know it's a girl, but that is what I am hoping for. Tina thinks it will be another boy. You see, we have a purple room with borders and curtains and coordinated together, and it would be a shame if we find out that I have to tear all that down and repaint the room blue for a baby boy!

Here is a picture of Tina and I on our hot New Year's date with our friends Jake and Leigh.

Tina is also modeling our new kitchen. As you can see we are still waiting on our new countertops, hardware for the cabinets, sink, faucet and the tile backsplash that I am supposed to be working on next. Gosh, listing all that out, I guess we are only halfway done...sure seems like I have been working on it longer than that!

Here's the comparison picture. I'll post this again when we are completly finished.


No comments: