
Max thought it was fantastic Grandma Patty could have so much Jello! That's a commitment to have a whole drawer dedicated to jello.

Summer break has officially started. At the beginning of summer I'm always thinking 'What am I going to do with Max home every day', but the days seem to get filled quickly. Although this summer could be different. I think Max is at the age now that he would rather play with his friends, than boring old mom. While part of me is happy for at least one of our children being a little independent, the majority of me is sad he is growing up so fast. Although I understand why he would rather play with his friends. I just don't get boys. Max thought that he was so cool the other day b/c he spit down a rock and yelled 'Look Mommy! It's a waterfall. Isn't that so awesome?' No, Max. That is just gross. Where's Charlie when I need him? He always seems to be around when I don't need him.

Lila's growing up too, and we finally took down her crib. I took a picture of her saying bye-bye to her crib.

I swear we have toys. I don't understand why the pantry seems to be the favorite toy haven. There are no toys there. Just rolls of paper towels and kleenex boxes. Today it was new and the boys got out the box of mac & cheese and created their own band.

Bryce is really into playing ring around the rosie right now. Max and Lila of course fight over who Bryce likes playing with more. Kids he doesn't really care. He's just happy he's getting attention.

We are thankful for the warmer weather so we can finally get outside and play. Although seeing Max in a swimsuit is a bit disturbing. He's still wearing his 2T swim trunks. I tried to buy him a bigger size but they just fall off. I do think swimsuits run a little big, but man he needs to put some meat on his bones. You can see every rib and vein on his chest. He's average height, just a little on the slim side.
2 comments:
I really enjoyed the pictures and the update. Doesn't everyone have a jello/pudding drawer?:)
Happy Birthday to Max! Hope he gets his wish... and has a great day. Looking forward to hearing all about it!
Love the Blog! =o)
Post a Comment