
We had to capture the moment...alll three kids are laughing at the same time. Daddy is so funny.

Bryce is still vying for the world's worst eater award. I'm pretty sure he would be satisfied with a diet of sweet potatoes, yogurt and grapes. Here's a picture on one of the rare dinners he actually ate something and a picture to prove bibs are pointless.

Here's a picture of Lila giving one of her signature looks. This is a look that pretty much says 'look at my sweet innocent little smile, and then give me what I want.' It comes with conversations like this one.
Lila: I want milk
Thirty seconds later the milk is still untouched.
Lila: I want water
Me: Why did you ask for milk?
Lila: hmm. I changed my mind. Followed by 'The Look'

Max is really excited about his birthday this year. He said he just wants a cake and his friends to come over and play. I can deliver on the cake. I'm hoping his friends will be able to come to his party or we are going to have one disappointed boy. He's been playing quite a bit with our neighbor boy and even went over to his house yesterday to watch a Curious George movie. He thought he was so grown up. He still is pretty shy, but we are hoping he comes out of his shell a little bit more and gets a little more assertive. It seems like he just goes along with whatever, except when he is playing soccer. Not sure where it comes from but Michael had to have a talk with him b/c if another player beats him to the ball he'll close line or trip him to try to get there first. It secretly made us a little proud to see a bit of an aggressive side to him. :)

It's almost summer so that means the return of the water table and sprinkler. Bryce loves the water table, but he wasn't so crazy about the sprinkler. The older kids loved it though.
4 comments:
Just checked your blog and it made my day! Your kids are so cute! The picture of Bryce with no bib just cracks me up. Wish we could see you all more often, but since we can't, please keep your posts coming!
Funny post and pictures. I guess it's so funny to me because I live part of this chaos. Still don't know how you do it. Nice work!
I love your blog:) Your kids are so sweet! What is a water table?
Oh...I also completely agree about bibs! so pointless
Post a Comment