Wednesday, May 27, 2009



Sorry...it's been a while since I posted. I guess I have been slacking and things just seem to get more and more chaotic around here. We are spending a lot of time outside and Lila is loving it. I think I might have a tomboy on my hands. I'm not sure I'm going to know what to do with her if she is. Here are some of her favorite things.
  • Playing in the dirt
  • Crawling on the cement
  • Tiko (the neighbors dog)
  • Max's Water Table (If you have kids and don't have one of these, I really suggest it. They are messy but they keep the kids entertained for hours)
Max is still Max. He is so super shy. Our neighbors had a party over the weekend with a huge blowup water slide. He stood and stared at all of the kids playing on it for about 2 hours. We tried everything to get him to go in, but he wouldn't. He was just happy staring. It's funny... I see more and more of Michael everyday. He is very inquisitive and has to understand every detail. He is also very concerned about certain things. 1) Everyone eats breakfast. 2) What day it is 3) What mommy is going to buy at the store.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Was Michael so shy when he was little? I don't remember him being shy around family, but maybe he was around other people.

Sounds like Lila is loving the outdoors. I don't know why it is that kids seem to gravitate to dirt and mud puddles. The Water Table sounds like a neat thing.

You guys take care and keep the posts coming!
Barb

judy said...

Michael? Shy? Must have been a side of him I never saw.
Love the posts!