Monday, May 11, 2009

I like.....

Today when I dropped Max off at school his teacher had a new bulletin board. It was my favorite memory of school. Most of the kids said, "I like playing with slides." "I like playing with cars." "I like playing dress up." As I walked up to the board, two of the moms were standing there chuckling at one that said..."I like eating food." I said, "That's my kid, right?" Sure enough, it was Max. The kid loves to eat. Strange thing is, he is still the smallest kid there.

2 comments:

Michael said...

hilarious! To me that is so funny on about 4 different levels:
1) you pack his lunch, it ain't anything new he's eating there
2) crafts, independence from mommy, making friends, learning songs, games, words...nope eating
3) by far the skinniest kid in class
4) he probably didn't even say it...he is such a shy, quiet, obedient kid at school that his ability to eat massive quantities of food probably stuck out so much to the teachers, that they said it for him!

great post!

judy said...

I WISH I had Max's problem!!! I look at food and gain weight!