Max got his big boy bed a couple of weekends ago and he absolutely loves it. It is really tall though. I think it's taller than our bed, but he is actually taking naps again, so I am thrilled. Here's a pic of his room.
Lila is crawling around everywhere. I can't believe how fast she is. She is getting a little mischievous. She definitely wants to climb the stairs so we put baby gates up everywhere. She is now totally on solid foods, but she will only eat fruit and bread. As soon as she puts something in her mouth for the first time she will either give you a nod of approval or shake of disapproval. Demanding little girl. She is still incredibly inconsistent in her sleep. Some nights she will go all night w/o waking up. Others she will cry for at least 3 hours until I can't take it anymore and I will fall asleep.
And yes, we are still swimming daily. Here's a picture of Max jumping into the pool off of his diving board. I can't wait until the real pool opens. Although I have no idea how I am going to keep my eye on both of them at the same time.

1 comment:
I love hearing about Max and Lila! I think Lila looks mischievous in her pic! I'm sure Max is going to have great memories of swimming in his indoor swimming pool!
Barb
Post a Comment