I'm feeling good with the pregnancy. We passed the 26 week mark this week which was a big week considering at 26 weeks I went on bedrest with Max. I had my appointment and everything looked good. The baby's heart rate was a little high but that's probably b/c she is so active. They waited a little bit and it seemed to drop enough so the doctor wasn't concerned. For the rest of my pregnancy I'm going to have an appointment every two weeks and my next ultrasound is in 3 weeks. I'm sure she is going to look huge!
Saturday, April 05, 2008
We Love Elmo
I'm feeling good with the pregnancy. We passed the 26 week mark this week which was a big week considering at 26 weeks I went on bedrest with Max. I had my appointment and everything looked good. The baby's heart rate was a little high but that's probably b/c she is so active. They waited a little bit and it seemed to drop enough so the doctor wasn't concerned. For the rest of my pregnancy I'm going to have an appointment every two weeks and my next ultrasound is in 3 weeks. I'm sure she is going to look huge!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Max really does look cute in his Elmo fleece!! =0} Glad things are going well for you Tina. Keep hanging in there!
Post a Comment