Monday, February 25, 2008

Another weekend indoors

We are all ready for the weather to change so we can get over our cabin fever. Especially Max and I as we both love being outdoors.

Anyway we found things to do. Max walks around in my work shoes...

He helps me install safety locks (which he promptly showed me didn't work, "Uh-oh!" he said)...
Lately he has really been into helping us out with our daily tasks and chores. He always helps unload the dishwasher lately, helps with the laundry (even though this is usually throwing the piles of folded clothes) and on Sunday he was very helpful vacuuming the house. It usually takes me about 2 hours to do the whole house and he walked around with me the whole time and would "use" the attachments that I wasn't currently using. Anyway it must have worn him out because he took a 3.5 hour nap that afternoon.
I also posted some more kitchen pics in our Kitchen album on our photo site. It is pretty much complete now. I think I'll do some minor projects/repairs before I tackle the next big project, although I am not exactly sure what Tina has in mind at this point!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's nice that Max is so helpful! I checked out the pics of your kitchen and it looks very nice. Hope you guys keep up with your posts. I enjoy reading them.
Barb