Sunday, March 19, 2006


Here is the latest picture of Tina's growing belly as well as part of the new kitchen that dad helped me put in recently (okay, I did most of the helping). The old stuff was in pretty poor shape so we got new cabinets and countertops from the Home Depot.

A couple weekends ago my cousin Ben's high school basketball team was in the state finals for their sports association. In between games all the boys relaxed at our house for several hours. I don't know how "relaxing" it really was as you can see by the picture! But they did end up winning the championship game, so I'll take a little credit for that.

Michael

3 comments:

Crystal said...

tina, you look so good. keep resting and keep that baby in your belly!

Michael said...

Hi Tina...I know you are sad cause nobody writes comments anymore. And I know that Crystal probably knows that so she feels forced to write a line or two. Thanks Crystal. It's hard to keep this woman happy on my own!

Anonymous said...

Thanks Michael for the picture. Tina, you look awesome as normal! We'll miss you this weekend. We will definately(sp?:)) be thinking of you.
Love you guys!