Wow Baby Bontrager has sure been an active little guy. He is kicking quite a bit. He must be a strong one because I can already see him kicking through my shirts. It looks like an alien is about ready to come out of my belly button. I'm pretty sure he's just sitting in the womb thinking, 'I'm bored, What can I do? Oh I'll annoy mom, that would be fun.' He might already be taking after his daddy. For now the kicking is actually reassuring, knowing that the little guy is growing big and strong is nice. He is about 14 inches from head to toe and weighs almost 2 lbs.
We have a busy couple of months ahead with baby classes and showers, but May should be a pretty relaxing month. That way Michael can spend the majority of it pampering me. Right Michael? Michael and his dad are going to get the nursery painted this weekend. It's hard to believe it's getting so close!
I have my follow-up doctor's appointment on Monday. I will keep everyone posted
Thursday, March 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey guys! Thanks for letting the team, Grandma, Grandpa, Angela, and I stay at your house for awhile on Saturday. It was nice spending time with you guys. Michael, can you bring the pictures that you took of the team and of Tina, Grandma, Grandpa, and your mom to the retreat so I can use them for my scrap book? Thanks.
Love you guys,
Brigette
Post a Comment