Dear Max,
Happy Birthday big boy! This year was a year of change for you. You started kindergarten, and while that made me sad that I didn't get to play with you every day, you loved going to school. I was so nervous for you that first day, but I shouldn't have been. You started the year so shy, and a bit insecure. But you left kindergarten with an amazing amount of confidence. You made friends easily and always seemed to have fun. You amazed daddy and I by reading chapter books and working hard to get into your advanced math class ( I still think that's crazy that you have advanced classes in kindergarten.) But you loved it. We are lucky to live in a neighborhood with so many boys your age b/c everyday after school you wanted to play with your friends. Most of the time I let you b/c I knew how happy it makes you.
I saw a shift from always choosing to play with mommy or daddy to always choosing your friends. I get it, you boys think the strangest things are so funny. You also started sports this spring. You played soccer and flag football and the competitive trait you inherited from your dad really started to show. It was all business for you. Hopefully you can learn to have a little bit of fun too. At the beginning of football season you thought you were going to be an NFL player when you grew up, however we are really trying to push track or tennis, something non contact so I can sleep at night w/o worrying about you. This summer I have loved watching you read books and play with your brother and sister. They absolutely adore you. They should. You are a great big brother and I am so proud that you are my son. I love you!
My Favorite Food is: Corn Casserole
Happy Birthday big boy! This year was a year of change for you. You started kindergarten, and while that made me sad that I didn't get to play with you every day, you loved going to school. I was so nervous for you that first day, but I shouldn't have been. You started the year so shy, and a bit insecure. But you left kindergarten with an amazing amount of confidence. You made friends easily and always seemed to have fun. You amazed daddy and I by reading chapter books and working hard to get into your advanced math class ( I still think that's crazy that you have advanced classes in kindergarten.) But you loved it. We are lucky to live in a neighborhood with so many boys your age b/c everyday after school you wanted to play with your friends. Most of the time I let you b/c I knew how happy it makes you.
I saw a shift from always choosing to play with mommy or daddy to always choosing your friends. I get it, you boys think the strangest things are so funny. You also started sports this spring. You played soccer and flag football and the competitive trait you inherited from your dad really started to show. It was all business for you. Hopefully you can learn to have a little bit of fun too. At the beginning of football season you thought you were going to be an NFL player when you grew up, however we are really trying to push track or tennis, something non contact so I can sleep at night w/o worrying about you. This summer I have loved watching you read books and play with your brother and sister. They absolutely adore you. They should. You are a great big brother and I am so proud that you are my son. I love you!
My Favorite Food is: Corn Casserole
My Favorite Sport to play is: Football
The best show on television is: Phineaus and Ferb
The coolest person on earth is: Mommy & Daddy
My favorite thing to
learn about in school is: Math
The thing I do the most awesomely is: Everything
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: Disney World
My favorite color is: Red
When I grow up I’m going to become a: Scientist or someone that works in a store
My current favorite song is: ???
The book I’m loving right now is: Captain Underpants
The words that describe me are: Brown eyes, skinny, smart, funny
When I was little I used: cry
My Favorite season of the year is: summer or spring
The absolute best thing about summer is: You don't get too hot in the summer
The snack I like the best: candy
One food that I really dislike: coconut
My best friend is: JamesIf I had one wish it would be: to have lots of kids in our family so I'll never get bored.


1 comment:
Thanks for sharing about Max. What a great little kid!
Post a Comment