Sunday, July 01, 2012

Happy 4th Birthday Lila!

Happy Birthday to my big girl who is an incredible combination of sweetness and sass.  You make me laugh everyday Lila!  I love you! I seriously cannot believe you are 4!!  What?  She is still supposed to be my baby girl.  Lila is going to start preschool this fall and I will miss having her with me all day, every day.  It could be an interesting journey since she has always stayed home w/ me, but I thinks she is going to love making friends.  She was pretty concerned at first, but now she is just excited for the treats Max has been telling her about.  I swear I don't think most kids love treats as much as mine do.  Lila's favorite birthday present this year.... a lollipop.  I should enjoy that now.  Pretty soon she is going to want a car. 
 So we had a super busy, super fun weekend.  Michael took the day off on Friday and we went to the Monon center.  The kids had a lot of fun playing in a big pool.  Max got to go off the diving board and Lila went down a kiddie slide with Bryce about a thousand times.  We had brownies and ice cream on Friday.  Lila was pretty concerned about her wish.  She had to think pretty hard.
 This is the first minute.
 Now she has to think really hard.
 Hmmm....now just thinking.  Can't really decide there are too many things to chose from.
Oh..Finally decided.


We had Lila's birthday party this weekend too.  Lila invited her 3 friends for a beach party in our backyard.  I think everyone had a great time, although I think Max might have had the best time.  He sure loves parties.  I don't know but these girls sure look like they could be trouble in the coming years, but for now they are just super cute in their sunglasses.


My Favorite Food is: Pizza
My Favorite Sport to play is: What's a sport?
My Favorite Activity: Swimming
The best show on television is: My Little Pony and Backyardigans
The coolest person on earth is: Mommy
My  favorite thing to learn about in school is:  Doing Crafts
The thing I do the most awesomely is: Sing
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to:  Swimming Pool with the slides
My favorite color is: Red
When I grow up I’m going to become a:  Doctor
My current favorite song is: The state song and Rudolph
The book I’m loving right now is: Marley
The words that describe me are: Sweet
When I was little I used: I don't know.
My Favorite season of the year is: Every season but spring.  I don't like flowers.
The absolute best thing about summer is: Sprinklers
The snack I like the best: Raisins
One food that I really dislike: Salad
My best friend is: Chloe, Ella, Elise
If I had one wish it would be: A Table

1 comment:

Barb Snyder said...

Sweet little Lila! Thanks, Tina for sharing about her birthday. The pictures are great. I really like how you record what your kids' favorite things are on their birthdays. It will be interesting to see how those things change from year to year.

Hope you are having a great summer!

Love you all,
Barb