It's hard to believe that 2 years ago we had our little miracle boy. Over the past year Bryce has filled our house w/ a lot of laughs. His laugh is truly infectious and fortunately for us we get to hear it quite often, as long as we are not at the dinner table. He's the little handful in our house, always into something and thinking he is five like his big brother.
It's very hard for me to imagine a house w/o babies, but I guess this is something that I am going to have to get used to. I love having babies and now that Bryce is officially 2, I can't say that I have a baby anymore. :( I hope I have cherished all of the memories of our family enough!
We celebrated Bryce's birthday by going to Monkey Joe's ( an inflatable bounce house place) and eating the world's ugliest Elmo cupcakes. I'm just not a baker, but the kids liked them and that's what's important.
Although I didn't actually ask Bryce, here's how I think he would have answered. Next year he'll answer his own questions.
My Favorite Food is: Cupcakes
My favorite Sport to play is: Catch
The best show on television is: Calliou
The coolest person on Earth is: Daddy (Mommy has just recently lost that status)
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: I don't go to school.
The thing I do the most aesometly is: Sing
My favorite color is: Red - no matter what color something is Bryce says 'it's red'
When I group up, I'm giopng to become a: a farmer
My current favorite song is: ABC's and Moon Moon
The book I am loving right now: Anything to do w/ Cars & dump trucks
Three words that descrobe me are: Lovable, Happy, Mischievious
When I was little I used to: Throw my food on the floor
My favorite season of the year is: Summer
The snack I like the best is: M & Ms
One food that I really dislike is: Pretty much everything that is not chocolate
My best firend is: It's a tie. Some days Max, Some days Lila. However they each think they are Bryce's best firend.
If I had one wish it would be: to grow --maybe that's mommy and daddy's wish
My best momory is: eating cupcakes
Favorite thing to say is: Silly mommy. Apparently I do lots of stupid things in Bryce's mind and he will always tell me how silly I am.
My favorite toy is: Any car
My favorite thing to do is: Play
2 Year Stats
Weight - 22 lbs 7 oz ( off the charts)
Height - 33 inches ( 20th percentile)

2 comments:
What a cutie Bryce is! He may be two now, but he will always be your baby.
We did not forget about Bryce's birthday, just very late in getting something sent to him...it will come:)
Keep your posts coming. I don't always post something, but I love reading about your family.
Blessings to you all.
Happy Belated Birthday to Bryce! What a cutie!
Post a Comment