Poor kid. You can tell he has an older sister. Bryce is barely 2, but I swear he talks like a five year old. Not that he has a vocabulary of a five year old, but more the attitude of a five year old. He's around the big kids so much he is starting to sound like one of them.
Here are some of his favorite things to say.
"Actually Max, it's my turn" I wonder who he got that from.
After an unsuccessful attempt on the potty, he will hop off and say, "That was a good try"
After being served something he doesn't want for dinner he will say, "hmmmm, hooow aboouut peanut butter? " I will say no. He'll keep trying..."hoooow about moore milk?" This can go on for quite a while.
"Just one more minute" This usually comes after I tell him that it's time for bed or nap.
"um hmmm. ok." His standard response when someone tells him they love him. As if to say, 'Of course you do, why wouldn't you? I'm adorable.'
And we don't want to forget about Max & Lila.
I had a kindergarten meeting this past week. I can't believe my baby boy is going to go off to school next year. He's so big.
And of course there is Lila. Our little sweetie. I signed her up for preschool this week. I hope she has a good time. I think it might be hard at first, but I think she'll really enjoy it. I can't believe I am only going to have 1 child at home 2 days a week. I won't know what to do.
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Once again I love the post! Laughing at Bryce's comments started my day off right. The pictures of the kids are great too.
Too cute. Thanks for sharing! =O))
Post a Comment