Tuesday, November 01, 2011

Trick or Treat

Here are the kids super excited mommy is making them take a picture before they are allowed to go trick or treating.  We had big plans for a happy meal costume this year.  Max was going to be the hamburger, Lila the juice box and Bryce the french fries.  Lila was dead set on going as a kangaroo and Bryce did not care for the french fry costume, so it was a happy meal minus the drink and fries w/ an extra toy.

Trick or treating w/ the neighbor girls.

Bryce wasn't very interested in the trick or treating.  We had suckers at home and that's all he cared about!

2 comments:

Barb Snyder said...

Cute kids! Who has time for pictures when there is a need to go get candy? Did they get a big stash?

judy said...

I love your blog and pictures. I don't always comment... but I do enjoy keeping up with your family and enjoy your humor. =o))