Sunday, October 16, 2011

Pumpkin Patch & Other stuff

We went to the pumpkin patch a few weeks ago. The place is pretty fun for the kids they climbed up straw mountains, did straw mazes, but the best part is always the gigantic jumping pillow. Michael took the day off so we were able to go during the week and it wasn't very busy. The kids had a blast.

Max & Lila getting ready for the hay ride.
They picked pumpkins...


Best pic of the three of them...

Bryce looking cute.
This is a picture of the neighbor kids. Lila was cold and wanted to wear her hait. The big kids were making 'salad' with the leaves. I'm not sure why Lila always looks homeless but she does. ;)


Too bad I can't take pictures and this is totally off center b/c it would be a great shot of the boys otherwise. Bryce continues to be our little handful. He thinks he's five like his big brother and can do anything. He is talking quite a bit. Unfortunately his favorite word to say is shit. I mean he's actually trying to say fish but it comes out very clearly shit. He even did this at storytime the other week. There was a book and as soon as he saw a picture he jumped up, pointed and started yelling shit shit shit. He was so proud of himself. Bryce loves to repeat himself when he says a word, and you are forced to acknowledge whatever he is saying or he will continue to scream it until you tell him he is amazing for saying whatever word. For example we were at the library and he found a book about dump trucks. He loves dump trucks. So he started screaming dump up , dump up. He would not stop. Just over and over and over again. So Lila started singing/screaming the ABCs to him. A librarian came up to me and said, 'I can tell you are a very patient mother.' Haha. Not sure that was a compliment to me, or maybe she was saying something about the kids behavior.


The kids love to help. This is them helping doing the laundry. Super helpful.
This is Lila when she does her own hair. Also super helpful.

4 comments:

Kristyrc said...

I love your kids...they crack me up. I also must say that I am thankful for the heads up...it seems that whatever you mention Bryce is doing, Wyatt starts doing those things a couple months later...I am a little concerned about him saying swear words though:) Loved that last pic of Lila!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are so cute and I chuckled a few times reading your post. I can't wait to see and hear the kids in person!

Anonymous said...

Oops....
Grandma Patty

Barb Snyder said...

Oh my goodness! This started my day out right! Love the story about Bryce and his "new" words. The pictures are great also. I recognize the pumpkin patch in your pictures. Brigette and I were there this past Saturday. We were visiting friends in Noblesville and we spent time there with their 3 boys.

Keep the posts and pictures coming!