Monday, May 02, 2011

Weekend Trip

So this weekend I decided to take Max to visit some of our friends and see our cousins. So Michael was going to stay at home with Bryce & Lila. Max had a great time visiting his cousins and his friend Mason. Mason & Max hadn't seen each other for a long time but they picked right back up where they left off. It so fun to see Max have such a good time with his friends. I wish I could take credit for the pictures below, but Mason's mommy took them. Someday maybe I'll be that good.
This is the only picture Michael took from the weekend.
Apparently there was a little spill with the frozen peas. But all in all the kids had a great time. Lila felt like she got special daddy treatment and since she was the oldest she got to run the show for a little bit. I think she really enjoyed that. And Michael was able to spend a little one on one time with Bryce which he really needs too. It's hard to make sure we carve out special time for each child when there's three. Although the weekend was great, when special time was over it's always a bit of a nightmare. The kids all try to stake their claim with whining. Hopefully today will be a better day.

2 comments:

Barb Snyder said...

It was nice you and Max could have the weekend trip and that Max had such a good time. The pictures are great, but Tina, you take great pictures too! Michael had posted the picture of the spilled peas on Facebook...made me chuckle.

judy said...

Love your posts. Keep them coming! =o)