Here's Lila dressed up in her new clothes. She of course has to put on all of the clothes at the same time. It's just not fun if you don't. She is quite the girlie girl. She loves her clothes and her baby dolls. It's so interesting to me how different she is than Max was at that age. Max loved to build things, do puzzles, play games. Lila doesn't want to do any of that. Honestly it was easier for me to play with Max. I think I was more like him as a kid...well in certain areas. I was never a tomboy, but I never liked playing with dolls. I just don't get the point. Lila on the other hand will play with her dolls all day long. We take them to the pretend park, the pretend grocery store. We take them on walks, put them to bed, change their diapers, etc. I am running out of things to do with baby dolls. Max is also quite the perfectionist, and Lila is much more laid back. If she can't figure something out she'll just move onto something else. Nothing really frustrates her. Her big brother on the other hand...different story. :)
Bryce...oh boy...Bryce might turn out to be the biggest handful. That little boy is into absolutely everything. Here is a picture of him after he colored on the washing machine. 'no mommy, it wasn't me...just ignore this crayon in my hand'. I swear I was with him the entire time. I just didn't notice the crayon in his hand. It amazes me how quickly he moves since he still scoots everywhere. He has learned quite a few new tricks lately, clapping, waving, high-fives. He continues to be the happiest little boy ever and we love watching his personality come out.

1 comment:
I'm so glad you keep your camera close by so you can capture the things your kids do. I'm sorry about your washing machine, but the picture is great!
Keep the updates coming! Looking forward to seeing you all in a few weeks.
Post a Comment