Stats
Height - 29 -25th Percentile
Weight - 19 lbs 6 oz - 6th Percentile
We knew he was a little on the skinny side, but the doctor said he is growing just fine and is a happy little kid. He is starting to show just a little bit of stubbornness and frustration which is a little funny coming from him. He now wants to crawl up the stairs as opposed to being carried. He will throw a huge hissy fit if I try to carry him. Of course this is about the only time he prefers to crawl. He would still prefer to scoot everywhere. The doctor said that was fine as long as he was getting from place to place scooting, we would only need to worry about him if he wasn't walking by 15 months. Max walked around 14 months and Lila about 13 months, so we'll see where Bryce fits in. Bryce is finally starting to get his 2 front teeth. I'm so used to seeing his toothless grin, I think he's going to look a bit strange with teeth.
This weekend my mom and I took the big kids to see Toy Story on Ice and I have to say, it was really pretty cool. We were in the 4th row so we had really good seats and the kids thought it was about the coolest thing ever. They also loved the snow cones which lasted the 2 hours, the length of the show.

2 comments:
What a cute picture of Bryce. I'm glad he's happy and healthy even though he is small.
How do you get snow cones to last two hours?
Looking forward to seeing your family in March.
Hey... that's what I would like to know. Snow Cones... 2 hours?? My kids will tell you I never let them get snow cones because they were always a MESS!
Post a Comment