We hope everyone has had a very Merry Christmas. Michael and I were just talking and we really think this has been the best Christmas we have spent together. We are so blessed that we have a happy, healthy family. Although the kids have been a wee bit spoiled this year, they are having so much fun. Christmas celebrating started with a visit from my Grandma. We only get to see her at Christmas so it was nice she was able to come and spend the day with us. She got to experience the chaos in person. She said 'You don't sit down much do you?" Not for a few more years Grandma. :)
I was trying to start some new holiday traditions, and one I heard about was to give the kids Christmas pjs on Christmas eve. So we tried it out this year. I have to say the kids did not care at all about their new PJs. Maybe next year we'll try a different tradition. But I think they made for some cute pictures on Christmas. And the kids did warm up to the PJs when they learned they didn't have to get dressed on Christmas, and could just wear their PJs all day. We decorated cookies and left them out for Santa. I think Lila might have been a little scared of Santa but Max was super excited. They really loved all of their presents. The highlights included a new train table for the boys,

A new trampoline....look at all that hair!

Grandma - O came over on Christmas and the kids loved her reading and singing to them.

Bryce just being super cute baby. Although he has been a little fussy...teeth maybe??


Max with his cousins, Andrew & Sydney. We wish we could see them more!

No comments:
Post a Comment