Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Halloween 2010


I've decided it is impossible to get a good picture of all three kids so this is a picture of Bryce in his skeleton costume and his famous smile. I can't get enough of his smile.
Here is Max as a monkey, and Lila as a fairy princess.


Halloween festivities began on Monday with the annual Conspooko party. This is a Halloween party at Michael's work. Max was super excited to be a monkey b/c it was cozy and warm. Lila loved being a fairy princess b/c of her gold shoes and Bryce liked being a skeleton b/c it was like his pjs. Who doesn't love to be in there pj's all day? Conspooko had a few games, a dance room (Lila thought she was super cute dancing...she was right) and a costume parade. We were really proud of Max and Lila as they got on stage. Max spoke loud and clear...I think it was just to get his bag of candy at the end of the parade.

We all went to the Halloween Party in our neighborhood and ate some pizza. Max, Lila and daddy trick or treated in the neighborhood while Bryce and I stayed beyond and handed out candy. As expected the kids loved eating all of their candy. I'm pretty sure this is their favorite holiday of the year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bryce looks so much like Daddy...what cute kids...thanks for the stories

Chris Jenkins