Ok, well he's not really on the move but he's scooting a bit. He really stretches to reach a toy and then sits back down. So he'll probably be crawling in the next few weeks.
He's also learning to stand a bit by himself. Maybe he'll start walking soon. I know that I should be excited that he'll be moving soon, but it means baby gates back up and lots more work for me. :)
Lila italking quite a bit lately even though she is still pretty difficult to understand. She can get pretty animated when she talks. She loves hiding from daddy when he gets home and yelling boo. Her personality is starting to show as she acts goofy and crazy. She is still having a bit of seperation anxiety at bedtime, but at least she is sleeping thru the night about half the time now. Here are some of her favorite things to say.
Wah bah bah – water bottle
Numb – yum
Read Me – read this book to me

3 comments:
wow, in that picture of Lila it looks like she got that extra neck vertabra that her dad has
I think Lila looks like Melanie at that age! Can't wait to see the kiddos again.
Mom
Michael, I don't see what you're talking about! She is playing her instrument and in the proper marching form:) Wish I could see your kids again.
Love you all.
Post a Comment