
Max had his first day of preschool last Thursday. He was so excited b/c his best friend Jayden was in his class. Times have certainly changed b/c when I went to pick Max up from school he didn't even acknowledge my existence. Just last year he had to hug me for at least 10 minutes when I picked him up. What happened to my hugger? Actually Max is still super affectionate, unlike his little sister. She still refuses to give hugs or kisses. It is funny how as the kids get older and we see more of their personality how different they are. Max is exhausting but pretty easy to parent. He thrives on the approval of mommy and daddy and will do pretty much anything for the promise of a treat later. Lila on the other hand couldn't care less what mommy and daddy think and so far we can't find anything that we can bribe her with. I wonder where Bryce will fit in....

2 comments:
Max looks so grownup! Lila looks like she's proud of her big brother. Cute picture.
So.... I wonder who Lila gets her personality from? =o)
Love the posts.
Keep them coming.
Post a Comment