Yep, she actually let Tina put them in for once, so no hair (well not as much) in the face...
We love the counter! Lila really does look like aunt Melanie, must be the nostrils :)
Oh yeah, the new baby.
The older babies also like to be swaddled since Bryce gets to be...

3 comments:
I absolutely love it when you post pics of your precious little kids! I haven't decided who I think Bryce looks like. I agree, Lila really does look like Melanie (not because of the nostrils though!). Max is looking so grownup. Hope he's feeling well again.
Michael, have you been on leave from work since Bryce was born?
Take care. Love you all.
Barb
Nope, I just took off 2 weeks. Mom and Dad were down for the 3rd week and then Tina's mom came over each day last week. So today was Tina's first day all by herself. I think she'll sleep well tonight!
Love the pig tails!
Post a Comment