
So we are finally at home and getting adjusted to 3 little ones at home. Bryce is doing really well. Like Michael said, it is crazy to think this journey started 9 months ago and we finally have our precious little miracle home with us. I had my doubts this day would come, but I am so thankful it did. I just love holding Bryce in my arms and I know that he is our last so I need to savor every moment with him.
I think he knows he is the 3rd and needs to go with the flow b/c nothing seems to bother him. He sleeps much more than Max or Lila and nothing wakes him up. Except in the middle of the night when he rarely sleeps. The constant screams of his big brother and sister don't even phase him. He doesn't even flinch. We are hoping that his mellowness continues.

As for how Max and Lila are adjusting, I would say they are doing surprisingly well. Max is really liking his role of big brother. He loves being a help. He is really confused over how Bryce is getting his food though. I told him Mommy is breastfeeding and he said he wanted to too. I said it was just a job for mommy's. I thought that was good enough but a few minutes later he sat really close to Bryce and kept breathing really hard on him. I asked Max what he was doing, and he said 'See mommy I can breath feed him too.'

Lila wasn't quite sure at first, as evidenced by the picture, but she seems to like him ok now. As long as she is still Daddy's little girl she is happy.

3 comments:
We are so happy for you guys! Thanks for sharing the pictures. The story about Max is so cute and I love how Lila's expression was captured in the picture.
We're hoping we can meet Bryce sometime soon and see the rest of you too. It seems like ages since we've been together!
Love you all. Take care.
Barb
The picture of Lila is hysterical! I love her face... There is something special about Daddys one and only little girl. I know that Jason and Tatum have that bond too and it is too precious! Congratualations again... You have a very adorable little family!
Cute breastfeeding story! =o) At least Max didn't ask you if you are a cow.
Yes, when Melanie found me nursing Kristy, (about 30 years ago!) Melanie started asking questions and that's what she wanted to know!! Sorry, Melanie... you were just too cute, and I can't forget!
Post a Comment