This post is really more for me. Since I don't keep a baby book this blog tracks the milestones for the kids. Lila had her 18 month appointment this week and she is just about what we would expect. Lila was 31 1/2 inches for height (50th percentile) for height and 22lbs 5 oz 25th percentile for weight. Taking her to her appointment was one of the saddest things. She knew as soon as they called us back that she did not like the doctor. She cried and clung to me for dear life b/c she knew a shot was coming. Poor baby girl. With all of the flu vaccines she's had to get this fall, she definitely remembered being at the doctor. Unfortunately she also had an ear infection that we were unaware of, so she will need to go back to the doctor just to make sure it is gone. We are going to try to coordinate that with the one week check up of the new baby!!
I have decided Max must be going through a big growth spurt or I am shrinking all of his clothes. He is certainly not a big kid, so I'm very confused. I think he might just have really long arms and legs. All of his shirts are too short in the sleeves and his pants are too short but about 3 sizes too wide. I was hoping to make it through the winter w/o buying new clothes but I'm not sure we'll be able to.
Wish me luck today....it's my first day home with the kids full time! I'm pretty excited....I just wish I had some more energy. I'm sleeping terribly these days and it's apparent by the bags under my eyes. So if you see me, please don't tell me how tired I look...I know!
Friday, January 08, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment