Bryce entered the world today, Jan. 12, 2010. He was 6 pounds, 11 ounces and 19.5 inches long. Mom did great and Bryce so far seems to be a pretty content, peaceful, little guy!
It is a bit surreal that we have actually made it to this day. After the events of July 20 and all the ups, downs, and scares that followed (not to mention how that impacted lives of Max and Lila), we had many times of doubt and questioning that we would have a healthy baby at the end. Thank you for all the support and prayers along the way!




9 comments:
Congratulations!! :)
Welcome Bryce!
Love, Great Aunt Nene
How precious!! Congratulations!
So glad things went well!
Love you guys!
yay for a healthy little guy!!! congrats to the bontrager family, and welcome to the world, little bryce.
Congrats! He's absolutely beautiful! So glad that he's healthy!
See you soon.
Congratulations! What a precious little guy. I really like the name you chose! I'm glad things went well.
Love you all. Take care.
Barb
CONGRATULATIONS Michael, Tina, Max and Lila! WHAT FUN!! We are so happy for you guys and I actually got chills when I read your entry and was reminded of what a journey this has been for you. God has been so faithful to you....your patience, frustrations, stress and worries have brought you to a day of miracles! What. A. Blessing! Praise God for His faithfulness! We love you guys and hopefully one of these days we can make it to see your beautiful children again....and you too!
Congratulations! Tina and Michael
Tina, I told you he would be born on 01.12. :)
Glad all is well.
Lisa
Congratulations!!!
So happy to hear that all is well and that prayers have been answered.
Love you all,
Great grandpa & grandma Martin
I'm so happy for you guys! Thankful everything went well and everyone is healthy!
Love you guys!
Brigette
Post a Comment