As you can see our kids are perfectly behaved little angels. They never cry or throw fits or whine. They always look just like this.
Lila with her blankie. She loves that thing and it's too big to walk around with, but she won't accept a stuffed animal or anything else that's a little smaller.Getting into the Halloween spirit.
Oh yeah, that first part was a lie.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the pics! Lila really reminds me of Melanie at that age.
Hope you are all doing well. How is the selection of names going?
I think the kids probably are little angels.... they're related to me, remember?! =o} About the names.... Doesn't RUBY sound like a nice Bontrager name? It fits all the criteria too! Keep the posts coming! Judy
2 comments:
I love the pics! Lila really reminds me of Melanie at that age.
Hope you are all doing well. How is the selection of names going?
Love you all.
Aunt Barb
I think the kids probably are little angels.... they're related to me, remember?! =o}
About the names.... Doesn't RUBY sound like a nice Bontrager name? It fits all the criteria too!
Keep the posts coming!
Judy
Post a Comment