Name cannot start with M or L.
Name cannnot end in ER. (doesn't sound right with BontragER)
Name cannot exceed 2 syllables
Name cannot contain an X
Also, we do not know what we are having so we need 1 boy and 1 girl name.
Thanks for participating!
Michael came up with some stats for me.
You are 55% of the way through your pregnancy.
58% if you are expecting a week 38 delivery.
61% if you just consider when you’ll be off bedrest (36 weeks).
You have completed 9 of 24 weeks of assumed bedrest (or 38%). 3 more weeks to halfway.
We have 0 confirmed names for a boy
We have 0 confirmed names for a girl
We have 3 sound machines
We have 25% of a complete trundle bed for Lila

6 comments:
Brooke or Audrey or Adrian for a girl. Brock or Bob for a boy.
But of course you know all of those and have shot them all down.
I like all the names except for Bob.
Mom
I really like Audrey...
Not sure about Brock or Bob...but I LOVE Talon... would have (should have) been Ethans name... There are waaaaaay too many Ethans!
I like the name Audrey. Don't care for Bob. I also like the names April, Brodie, Brock.
Aunt Barb
I don't care for the name Talon.
(Sorry, Sophisticated Country Girl)
Mom
I thought of Caleb or Ethan...didn't realize there were so many Ethans right now...don't like Talon though.
Haven't come up with a girl's name but do like Audrey...
YFAN
Post a Comment