Max Update
Other things Max loves right now.
- Veggie Tales – This has to be the most annoying music ever created but Max loves it. We haven’t even left the driveway and he is already asking for ‘sic’ (music)
- Helping- Max loves helping with chores. We finally gave him a sponge so he can get into those hard to reach places.
- Anything w/ Ketchup – Everything tastes better with Ketchup
Things Max does not love right now
- Snow on his shoes when he goes outside
- When Mommy and Daddy don’t have dinner ready the second he is ready for it
- Bedtime – Max is having major separation anxiety when it comes to bedtime. We have a consistent bedtime routine, but it doesn’t seem to matter. He just cries and cries when we walk out of the room. We check on him frequently but nothing works. Last night it was almost 10 before he finally went to sleep.
Tomorrow the baby is 23 weeks! We have already gotten plenty of pictures of our little girl. I think we have had a total of 4 ultrasounds, with at least one more to go. She is growing right on schedule and is about 1 lb. We saw a high risk pregnancy specialist a couple of weeks ago b/c of some complications. I was a huge worry wart about it but she gave us good news. She just recommended that I continue to take it easy and thought my condition would continue to improve throughout my pregnancy. It was so worried I was going to have to go on bedrest, but it is such a blessing to continue with activity.

1 comment:
Even before I read the post my thought was, I can't believe how big Max is getting!
Also looks like he's really enjoying lots of different things in life.
I love the pictures and the posts!
Nene
Post a Comment