Thursday, February 01, 2007

Crazy Hair Day



Well there's not too much to report, but I thought I would post some new pictures of Max. Day care had a crazy hair day and it's a little hard to see but we gave Max a nice mohawk. His hair is getting lighter and there is even a little bit of red in it. We aren't sure where that came from. As you can see from the picture Max is an excellent sitter. He still HATES to be on his tummy and has absolutely no interest in crawling. He would much rather be carried everywhere. Mom's a sucker and he usually gets what he wants. We are pretty sure that he is going to go straight to walking and skip the crawling phase.



Here's a family picture. Michael and I went out to dinner and Grandma Nancy baby-sat. We had a nice dinner and Max had fun with Grandma, but I was of course happy to come home and see the little guy. I always miss him when I'm not with him.

Here's a picture of Max in his element. Notice the drenched bib. Even though Michael and I were convinced Max was teething months ago, there are no teeth in sight. He is quite a drooler though. He goes through about 5 or 6 bibs a day.

4 comments:

Michael said...

Of course...she always is more excited to be with Max than me! It's so hard for her to have to spend 2 hours alone with me!

Crystal said...

max is just so cute. he gets cuter every day!

Anonymous said...

Grandma Nancy Loves Max (and michael and tina). That's my boy!

Anonymous said...

I enjoy seeing pictures of Max........
boy, talk about drooling.....we had a drooler and this brings back memories! One would think they'll never quit! But eventually they do! Ruby