Sunday, January 21, 2007

He's a lover not a fighter



Well Max isn't the biggest kid in day-care so he is relying on his charm rather than his brawn. One of the bigger kids in class was being a bully to Max. She kept taking his toys and leaning on him which knocked him over. Finally Max got sick of this so he grabbed her face with both hands and tried to bring her in for a big, fat kiss. Some of you have fallen victim to Max's big slobber kisses. I guess Max is going to have to work on his charm because she didn't like it and started screaming immediately. I still think his big slobber kisses are the best!

Here are a couple of recent pictures. Max is sitting up so good now. When he plays really hard that tongue sticks out!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a cutie! I'll take Max's slobbery kisses anytime!

judy said...

Breakin' the girls heart already!! Even if it was because she didn't like his slobbery kiss!
I on the other hand am like Barb. I'd take Max's slobbery kiss ANYTIME!! Hey, 1 1/2 weeks and I may get one!! :):)
judy