Sunday, February 18, 2007

Happy Boy...over 8 months old!

Max is getting more fun each day. He is very chatty lately and likes to imitate the noises that I make for him. He is also starting to learn how to play with his toys a little better on his own. However, he still has no interest in being on his belly or crawling, but he does enjoy standing and jumping, so maybe he will just start walking first.
Grandma Nancy brought over a stocking cap she made for Max to wear the rest of the winter, since his is getting pretty tight. Unfortunately, she wasn't aware what a big boy Max already is and the hat was too small. I put it on Max's head anyway and told him even though we are not Jewish grandma brought you a Yamika. He thought it was funny!

Max is also eating stage 2 baby foods, which is good, because until recently he didn't really care for his fruits and veggies all that much. He would eat them, but didn't love them like he loves his morning breakfast of oatmeal with fruit. I think he would eat the whole box if we let him!
I think that's about it for now. I did post another album in our gallery with pictures over the last month or two.

3 comments:

Crystal said...

oh my gosh, that hat is cracking me up!

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you keep us updated on Max. It's hard to believe how big he is getting. Did you have Max out in the snow at all?

Looking forward to seeing you all next month.
Barb

Michael said...

no playing in the snow for max...way too cold for mommy and daddy, let alone him