
This past Sunday was a very exciting day for us as we had Max dedicated at church. He was a very good boy up there on the bright stage with everyone looking at him. He didn't cry or spit up on the pastor! Of course we were running late to church already that morning when I realized we forgot the camera...so no pictures, sorry. We did have quite a few friends and lots of family with us which made the event that much more special.
After church we had people over for lunch to celebrate. I knew Max was going to need to take a nap, but I caught a couple other people napping after lunch too. There was a quite a bit of food and I easily could have slept, but didn't figure that was appropriate for the host to do.

Tina and I ended the day by going to see the Colts beat up the Redskins as she was rewarded with tickets to her company's suite in the dome for all the hardwork she has been doing.
Also I wanted to mention that I have officially resigned from my consulting position and took a job with Conseco (an insurance company). This was a very difficult decision to come to since it was the only job I've had in the last 7.5 years since my college graduation. The new position will allow me to hopefully work more normal hours and not travel. I am excited for the opportunities that this will give me to be the kind of family man that I desire, and I think that the job will also keep me stimulated and motivated at work. So it's a win/win (that's total corporate lingo that I am sure I'll start using a lot). I start the new job on Oct. 30. This week I am working very hard on the chore list that Tina gave to me. I complain about it of course, but if I didn't have anything to do I would also complain about being bored, so either way it's no fun for Tina, but at least some work gets done if she gives me a list.
I think that is about all this time...I did post some new pictures in our photo gallery, but we have been slacking on that.

2 comments:
As usual I enjoyed the new photos in your gallery. Max is getting so big!
I heard all about the dedication service. Sounded real nice.
It's nice that Tina was recognized for all her hard work and you got to enjoy the Colts game.
Michael, congratulations on your new job. We'll pray that all will go well with that.
Have fun doing all your chores this week!
I can not wait to see Max! He looks like he is getting so big.
I am sure that changing jobs is not as hard for a young "whipper snapper" as it is for someone older. :) Hope it goes well.
Tina, I want to know... Have you found it easier (now that there are 3 of you) to make those task lists for Michael? :):) Please tell me yes.
Thanks for the updates!
Judy
Post a Comment