Thursday, November 02, 2006

Happy Halloween

Max is miracously still sleeping so I thought I would post a message before he wakes up.

Here's a picture of Max in his pea pod costume. He sure was cute but he didn't like the costume very well. He couldn't kick his feet enough.



Brrr. Sure is cold. Michael thinks I'm being a bit over-protective but here is Max in his winter hat. It's a little big, but I'm sure he'll grow into it.



Max has become quite the little flirt(he might have gotten that from daddy) and unfortunately has suffered his first break up. Tuesday at daycare he played with a little girl and they kept holding hands. I thought it was moving a little fast but no need to worry b/c his girlfriend had to leave daycare (her grandma is going to start watching her) and they decided not to try a long distance relationship. He seems to be handling the breakup pretty well. Now there is only one little girl and seven boys in Max's daycare. Good thing he's cute, odds are against him.

1 comment:

judy said...

I'd say Max is a keeper!!!!!!!
What a cutie. Hope I get to see him on Saturday.
Judy