
Happy 29th Birthday Michael! We've had a good weekend with lots of visitors to celebrate Michael's birthday but I think it's more of an excuse for everyone to see Max. Max is doing really good and is growing so much. He is already 9 lbs. What a big boy. I am finally starting to feel a little better. I'm even going to run an errand today and leave the house. What a treat! Here's one of our first family pics.

2 comments:
happy birthday, michael! you guys are the cutest little family now. that is a great picture. tina, i'm glad you are starting to feel better. keep resting, and don't over-do it.
I love seeing all the pictures!
9 pounds already!? I hope Max isn't half grown until I get to meet him!
I imagine, Tina, that you have a bit of Cabin Fever, but I agree with what Crystal said. Don't over do it!
Post a Comment