Just for the record....
Max comes in at at shocking 50 lbs. If I hadn't seen the scale, I would not believe it. I mean this kid is skinny. I have no idea where that weight is. The only thing I can think of is that muscle weighs more than fat. There is not an ounce of fat on that kid. He was 49 1/2 inches which means he is in the 20th percentile for height I think. The doctor said that he will probably have a late growth spurt and be about 5 10. He won the push up contest at school with 38. He was super proud of that.
Lila is the tall one of the bunch. She is 48 1/2 inches and somewhere around the 60th percentile. The doctor thinks she'll be about 5 8, which means that hopefully I'll be the shortest one in the family. She was 46 lbs and I wonder if by next year she'll catch up to her big brother.
Thursday, October 30, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment