It is so hard for me to believe that Lila just turned 6 and is going to go to Kindergarten this fall. She is ready to go, but I don't think I am. Most of the time she is the sweetest little girl. She is so kind and considerate. I hope that she makes some good friends at school and continues to be the sweet little Lila we love.
This summer she has done swim team for the first time. She is doing a great job and gets nervous for the meets. It's so fun to see her swim. She also took gymnastics this year and really liked it. She can climb to the top of the rope and was super proud when she did it. I was pretty impressed. I am positive I couldn't do that.
This year she just had a few friends to the pool to go swimming. Unfortunately it rained, but she still had fun. She usually has fun no matter what she does. Her brothers gave her a cotton candy maker for her b-day which she loved eating in her princess dress. She's such a girly girl!
My Favorite Food is: peanut butter honey sandwich
My Favorite Sport to play is: gymnastics and swimming
The best show on television is: Doc McStuffins
The coolest person on earth is: Mommy
My favorite thing to learn about in school is: singing the tootie tah
The thing I do the most awesomely is: Climb the rope in gymnastics
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to: California
My favorite color is: Purple
When I grow up I’m going to become a: A mom
My current favorite song is: Moon Moon Moon
The book I’m loving right now is: Amelia Bedilia
The words that describe me are: Sweet, kind, lovable and huggable
When I was little I used: Play with mommy and daddy
When I was little I used: Play with mommy and daddy
My Favorite season of the year is: Summer
The absolute best thing about summer is: My birthday
The snack I like the best: teddy grahams
One food that I really dislike: corn casserole
My best friend is: Elise b/c she's the closestIf I had one wish it would be: I wish i could fly


1 comment:
I loved this update on Lila! She is such a beautiful little girl. I'm impressed with all she does, especially climbing the rope in gymnastics. What a neat gift her brothers got her for her birthday. I'm sure she shared some cotton candy with them. :)
Post a Comment