Thursday, July 25, 2013

Michigan Fun


We were lucky enough to be invited again to the Reed's cabin in Michigan
this year for the second year in a row.  Our kids absolutely love it, and it's so nice that our kids play so well together.  It was a little colder than I would have liked, but the kids didn't mind a bit.

Max got thrown extra high from daddy, and of course striking a 'cool' pose.  We'll need to work on the coolness factor.

Lila and Bryce had a ton of fun in the waves.



 Nice family pic on the beach.


  Getting buried is always super fun until you have to get up and clean out your swimsuit.


 Thanks Reed family!

I posted some more pictures in our photo gallery if you want to check them out!


2 comments:

Barb Snyder said...

Looks like you had a great time!

Anonymous said...

I'm sure you had a lot of fun!