Friday, January 25, 2013

Happy 3rd Birthday Bryce!

So I'm a few weeks late in getting Bryce's birthday blog done.  It seems we have had a busy winter.  It does not seem possible that my baby boy is 3. Bryce continues to make things interesting around our household.  He is stubborn beyond belief.  His new trick is to make himself vomit if he doesn't want to eat something.  He'll put the teeniest, tiniest bite into his mouth and then he will start gagging until he vomits.  He continues to wear his underwear backwards and he still insists on wearing sweats everyday.  He prefers to pick out his outfits and definitely comes up with some interesting choices.  He is also the jokester of the house and tries to make us all laugh.  He usually does.   Happy Birthday big boy!  We love you!

My Favorite Food is: Peanut Butter & Jelly
My Favorite Sport to play is: Soccer
The best show on television is: Backyardigans
The coolest person on earth is: Hank
My  favorite thing to learn about in school is:  Playing in the big gym
The thing I do the most awesomely is: ?
If I could go anywhere in the world, I’d go to:  Play soccer
My favorite color is: Blue
When I grow up I’m going to become a:  Scientist
My current favorite song is: Dashing through the snow otherwise known as Jingle Bells
The book I’m loving right now is: Backyardigans
The words that describe me are: I don’t know
When I was little I used: Scoot
My Favorite season of the year is:Summer
The absolute best thing about summer is:  Playing soccer
The snack I like the best: C
One food that I really dislike: I don’t not like anything
My best friend is: Hank & Cole
If I had one wish it would be: Lifting my feet up.  I don't think he really understood the question.

1 comment:

Barb Snyder said...

Oh Bryce! What a cute, interesting little guy! I like the interviews you do with the kids on their birthdays.